Botanical Skin Care Ingredients
Are you sick and tired of using skin care products that don't really work? There are so many products to choose from these days but few of them are as effective as we'd like them to be. Many skin care companies are jumping on the botanical skin care bandwagon but only a handful of products are the real deal.
If you want to find botanical skin care products that are truly natural and that really work, you have to look for select ingredients that have been rigorously tested and scientifically formulated to work in synergy together. Make sure they are bio-available, meaning that they are readily integrated by skin cells.
Here are 5 essential ingredients that you should look for in any botanical care product.
1. Natural Vitamin E contains is a powerful antioxidant. It is far more effective than synthetic forms of alpha-tocopherol, which are commonly found in mainstream skin care products.
Natural vitamin E smoothes the skin and dramatically reduces wrinkles, fine lines, and blemishes. It also protects your skin from harmful UV-A rays and other free radicals.
2. Maracuja is a special Brazilian passion fruit extract that is a very effective active ingredient in botanical skin care products. It works as a natural emollient and it is very similar to the structure of human skin.
Maracuja is rich in the essential fatty acid linolenic acid, which nourishes and revitalizes the skin. Your skin will feel soft and velvety if you use a face cream that contains maracuja.
3. Phytessence Wakame is an extract made of Japanese sea kelp. It has been used for centuries in botanical skin care in Japan. It is known for its anti-aging properties and its high concentration of essential vitamins and minerals.
Phytessence Wakame deeply penetrates the skin and inhibits the activity of the harmful enzyme hyaluronidase, which is responsible for the breakdown of hyaluronic acid. The loss of hyaluronic acid leads to saggy skin and dark under eye circles. It is like the glue that holds collagen and elastin fibers together.
4. Nano-Lipobelle H EQ10 is a potent form of CoQ10 that consists of microscopic particles that have the ability to deeply penetrate the skin. Nano-Lipobelle H EQ10 is scientifically proven to have a dramatic anti-wrinkle effect and is the most effective form of CoQ10 you can find in botanical skin care products.
Nano-Lipobelle H EQ10 destroys harmful free radicals and protects the skin from exposure to harmful UV-A rays and pollution. It also nourishes the skin and renews the growth of collagen and elastin.
5. Cynergy TK is very similar to the natural protein in the skin. It is one of the miracle ingredients of botanical skin care because of its powerful anti-aging properties. Applying Cynergy TK to your skin is like applying a layer of liquid skin. It creates an invisible protective barrier that keeps dirt and grime out and moisture in.
Cynergy TK reduces wrinkles and fine lines, promotes firmness and elasticity, and reduces inflammation and redness. It is effective because of its ability to stop the loss of collagen and elastin and stimulate their re-growth. It also rejuvenates skin cell growth.
Do yourself a favor and start looking for products that contain these highly effective botanical skin care ingredients.
There are many mediocre botanical products out there and only a few of them contain effective active ingredients. By using skin care products that contain these essential ingredients, you will be on your way to having more youthful, beautiful skin in no time.
About the Author:
Sarah File is a dedicated researcher of skin care health and products. She shares her research on her website http://www.TheHealthySkinGuide.com If you have unwanted wrinkles, fine lines and damaged skin, visit http://www.TheHealthySkinGuide.com now to learn about the skin care line Sarah personally recommends