Chinese Culture >> Asian Articles >> Asia Travel
by: Keyur Pamar
Have you ever been to Asia? Traveling Asia is
something that everyone should experience at least once in their
lifetime. Let me explain you some interesting information about Asia,
and if you're interested, then this is worth reading, because you can
never tell what you don't know. When you travel to Asia, there are so
many things to see and do; make sure that you plan your trip in advance.
Asia is the largest continent in the world by a considerable margin, and it is rich in natural resources, such as petroleum and iron. When you travel Asia, you want to make sure that you have the flexibility for an occasional adventure. If you are planning to travel to Asia within the next year, and are looking for some fun festivities to attend, then we have some incredible Asian festivals for you to check out during your travels.
Asia is one of the most extraordinary and diverse continent in terms of people and travel destinations. Asia is one of the seven continents in the world. But even though it is the seventh continent but it is the largest continent among all. Asia has about more than half of entire of the world's population, which mostly they are in China and India. Different Asian festivals are listed below which you must see if you visit Asia anytime.
* The Monkey God Festival This deity has been celebrated during the month of September at Kowloon's Sau Mau Ping Temple. The Monkey God first appeared in Chinese literature during the Ming Dynasty in the book, "Pilgrims to the West".
* The Festival of the Hungry Ghosts Hong Kong hosts this unusual yearly event, held on the 14th day of the seventh moon.
* Asakusa Samba Tokyo's version of the Rio Carnival happens every August, in the Asakusa district.
* Yasothon Rocket Festival In the middle of May, things get very noisy for Asian travelers to the Phaya Thaen Park in Thailand.
* Parade of the God of Medicine On the 15th day of the third lunar month, the city of Taiwan is taken over by this world-renowned Asian festivity - a must for travelers in the area because of its spectacular parade.
Asia offers travelers a huge variety of places to visit, things to do and, cultures to see. If you are visiting Asia for the very time then we insist you to visit following places. * India: It is Asia's largest and most heavily populated countries. * Korea: It is one of the most westernized of all Asian nations. * China: China is rapidly emerging as the top destination for travelers to Asia. * Vietnam: Vietnam is reshaping its image among world travel destinations. * Thailand: Thailand is the most popular tourist destination. Thailand is one of the most popular in all of Asia, as well. * Japan: Japan has something for every traveler who visits. The hardest thing is fitting it all in. * Philippines: Those who do visit will enjoy beautiful spots like the Boracay beaches and Lake Sebu. * Indonesia: Indonesia will show you an exciting and wonderful Asian travel destination.
About the Author:
The author is Business Head of http://mytravelasia.com and wants to share his knowledge to help you in online vacation booking to asia.