Seaweed Salad Recipe
IThis is a healthy and tasty anti-aging food
recipe and it's very easy to make.
Seaweed salad (all ingredients listed at the bottom)
Seaweed is rich in fiber, and has no calories, a healthy choice of the Japanese.
How to make the tasty seaweed salad:
1. Soak the wakame for 10 minutes, and the arame and hijiki for 30 minutes
2. Cut the scallions into 4cm long strips and soak them in cold water to make them curl up, then drain.
3. slice the cucumber into thin half-moon shapes.
4. Cook the wakame and enoki in boiling water for 2 minutes, add the arame and hijiki for a few secinds then remove them immediately. Drain and marinate with vinegar and salt, then chill in the refrigerator.
5. Mix the dressing ingredients.
6. Put everything in a large bowl and serve with the dressing.
1. dried wakame, dried arame, dried hijiki seaweeds, enoki mushrooms
For the marinade:
1 tbsp rice vinegar 1 tsp salt
For the dressing:
4 tbsp rice vinegar 1 1/2 tsp sesame oil 1 tbsp soy sauce 1 tbsp dashi stock
For more recipes, please visit http://www.antiagingfoodrecipes.blogspot.com