Almond Crème Recipe
Yield: 1 servings
3/4 c (180 ml.) cold water
1 Envelope unflavored
1/2 c (125 ml.) sugar
3/4 c (180 ml.) boiling water
1 1/4 c (310 ml.) evaporated milk
1/2 ts (2 ml.) vanilla
1/2 ts (2 ml.) almond extract
2 Kiwi fruits, if desired
4 Fresh ripe
strawberries, if desired.
1. Measure cold water into small bowl. Sprinkle gelatin
water. Let stand for 1 minute.
2. Add sugar to gelatin mixture. Stir until gelatin
boiling water into medium bowl. Stir in gelatin mixture.
3. Combine milk, vanilla and almond extract. Stir milk
4. Divide mixture between four serving dishes. Refrigerate until
set, about 3 hours
5. Pare and slice kiwis. Arrange kiwi slices and